Monday, May 25, 2009

Welcome!

Hi, my name is Rebecca and I'm the mother of 2 young girls and an Army wife. Over the years I've met many people that have the misconception that parenting, and/or life in general, is easy. Sorry bub, that's just not the way of the world. Life, and parenting, is hard, but the good news is there are things that can make life easier. My friend Dedi and I have noticed some blogs seem to be paid to give good reviews on products ($80 for a cardboard box is a good idea?) and it just pisses us off. We're here to help, we'll let you know what works, what doesn't, and what's just stupid (and whatever we choose to wax poetic about.) Some things look like they'll help with your everyday life, but they're really dangerous, or do more harm than good. We hope that you enjoy our blog, and any suggestions for products to test would be appreciated!


No comments:

Post a Comment