Monday, May 25, 2009

Kill - Carseat carriers



"Hi, I don't care if my back is breaking, I can shop AND drink my water AND lug my baby in it's carseat at the same time! I'm multi-tasking! I'm awesome! I'm super mom!"

This thing is one of the stupidest things I've ever seen. If you want to haul your baby around hands free, get a sling! Not only are you lugging your baby around, but you're lugging the carseat too! My back twitches at the mere sight of this thing! My youngest was nearly 10 lbs at birth, I couldn't imagine lugging 20 lbs of baby and carseat on one shoulder like that only to have it get heavier with time (I can't imagine that woman's chiropractic bill!)



My head really is going to explode at this pic. Get off your cell phone, sit down on a bench, and hold your baby while she eats! Is it that hard? Is the conversation and your shopping trip (along that lovely background) really that important that you can't stop and feed your baby? I'm not saying every bottle or nursing session needs to be a big love fest, but that's just wrong!



Sassy pose says what?

http://www.ababyoutlets.com/flying_falcon_products.htm

I went to Flying Falcon's home page and it seems like they've gone out of business because all they have there is a nice little animation of a flying falcon.



No comments:

Post a Comment